Carter Corporate Advantage
Executive financial planning services help companies recruit, retain and reward their greatest assets.
-Journal of Financial Planning
Companies Benefit When Helping Their Leaders Prepare for Financial Success
Fact: Companies that effectively appreciate employee value enjoy a return on equity and assets more than triple that experienced by firms that don’t.1
Fact: Business owners must recognize that 90 percent of employees are willing to consider changing jobs; unsatisfied employees are 11 times more likely to move to a new organization.2
Your employees—particularly C-level executives—are assets that yield value for the organization. Compensation, benefits, even bonuses, keep an organization viable and fuel your focus on attracting—and keeping—top talent.
Now do something more. It’s a big perk with big impact on the long-term financial health of everyone involved. And the cost is quite affordable.
An Advantage, Start to Finish
Carter Financial Management’s Corporate Advantage™ program delivers financial planning services for entrepreneurs, business owners and C-level executives at companies of all sizes and shapes.
Bob Berg, CFP®
Director of Corporate Services
The program is tailored to each organization and each individual. The program ensures that executives gain clarity, direction and professional advice on a variety of financial issues, such as:
- Equity compensation strategies such as regulatory issues related to equity compensation
- Equity incentives and stock options
- Tax liabilities
- Asset allocation
- Retirement and college funding planning and preparation
- Estate planning and preparation
- Risk management and insurance-related issues
- Charitable giving
How It Works
The program is designed so that:
- A company may tailor its introduction, process and operations of the program, usually in collaboration with a business owner or chief financial officer
- Individual executives leverage CFMs team of Certified Financial Planners, all of whom are adept and experienced working with high net-worth individuals.
- Individualized and customized planning sessions between the client and CFM, usually a minimum of four per year, that address financial status, issues and goals
- A comprehensive, customized and objective-driven, written financial plan
- Monthly, quarterly and/or annual financial performance reviews
- Ongoing interaction regarding plans and financial goals, which is a critical element of the plan
Costs for the program will vary based on the number of executives participating in the program. A free cost analysis and review are available.
Take Advantage Now
CFM’s Corporate Advantage program proves your corporate commitment to sustain and improve the business—and each business executive. Extending Corporate Advantage into your organization will ensure that executives will be content knowing they are building the business, their careers—and their personal lives as well.
Discover how your company can leverage our independent, fee-based financial planning program as an executive benefit. Call 214-363-4200 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.